Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Great Difference to ...Customers

t's few and far between that I'm able to write letters such as this: I just wanted to write briefly to share how impressed I am with one of your employees, Natalie Bigger. Today she not only reminded me that the sale I'd hoped to take advantage of was about to end (helping me to avoid kicking myself later), but proactively followed-up with me thereafter when she noticed an issue with the fabric selections noted on my purchase order. She is incredibly thorough, helpful, and perceptive. It's rare these days to encounter service professionals with such a combination. Please know that Natalie makes a great difference to your customers, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been lucky enough to have dealt with her. I have purchased from Smart Furniture previously and can guarantee I will continue to do so not only because of your quality products, but your quality employees. Thank you for maintaining such a high degree of service excellence. It doesn't go unnoticed.

-Jessica R., FL

No comments:

Post a Comment